TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases from our website. Please read them carefully before placing an order.
Acceptance of Your Order
- We must receive payment in full via PayPal or a wire transfer into our bank account before we confirm any order. An email will be sent to you upon receipt of payment by us confirming the order.
- This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been accepted and dispatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place upon delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order, a binding contract is created between us.
- All Pricing on our website is in US Dollars (US$).
- Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. We charge an extra 5% in lieu of shipping and insurance charges. Very often the actual charge from the courier company is a lot higher than the 5% charged by us but we absorb the excess.
- We do NOT charge the customer for any commissions charged by our bank or PayPal, we absorb those charges.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- All orders are subject to availability of products. If products you order are not available, we will notify you (where possible), and if we have received the payment and the delivery charges of the unavailable products, we will refund that to you within 10 days of your order unless you agree to a longer period.
- We have taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the content on our website, however, in accordance with the applicable laws; we disclaim all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the material on our site.
Shipping/Insurance/Delivery/Duties at Destination:
- Your order will ship within 7 – 10 days of receipt of payment by us through PayPal or via a wire transfer into our Bank Account. We ship worldwide from our Logistics headquarters in Singapore.
- The ordered items will ship via certified method of shipping that is traceable - EMS/DHL/FEDEX. The service used will depend on the destination country.
- We will ship to 'confirmed' addresses by PayPal only unless a payment has been made via wire transfer into our bank account in which case we will ship to the address as stated by the customer at the time the order is placed.
- We will send the ordered items fully insured unless you request us to not insure the package. It is however prudent to insure all packages. We do not take any liability for lost or damaged goods in the case that a customer has requested us to ship goods without insurance.
- We will attempt to ensure a timely delivery and will always send the ordered items only via courier services that can be tracked. However we cannot be held responsible for delays and disruptions caused due to circumstances beyond our control once we have sent the goods out.
- We will always provide the customer a tracking number.
- All duties and taxes charged at the destination must be paid for and borne by the customer. We are not responsible for any such levy at the destination.
Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel your order for products within 24 hours of placing the order.
Returns & Exchanges:
- We will accept a return of product provided the product has not been tested, tried or used and is in perfect condition as it was when we shipped it out. Returns will only be accepted for an exchange or credit, no refunds of payments will be made unless it is established that a mistake was made at our end or the product is not in compliance with the description provided by us.
- Refunds in the case of an accepted return due to a mistake at our end will be processed within 28 days.
Exchanges requested by a customer will be subject to a 5% restocking fee and all shipping charges must be borne by the customer.